Auditor Manager Financial Reporting (Hybrid - m/f/x/d - 80-100%)
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Swiss RE with the position of Auditor Manager Financial Reporting (Hybrid - m/f/x/d - 80-100%) - Swiss RE which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Auditor Manager Financial Reporting (Hybrid - m/f/x/d - 80-100%) - Swiss RE below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DAs an Audit Manager with a focus on Finance, you will collaborate closely with the Audit Director Global Finance to oversee relevant audit activities related to…
Are you a critical thinker who likes to analyze complex topics and provide insights on risks? Do you enjoy working in a diverse team that employs innovative techniques and tools? Join us at Group Internal Audit and help us to advance Swiss Res resilience.
About the Role
As an Audit Manager with a focus on Finance, you will collaborate closely with the Audit Director Global Finance to oversee relevant audit activities related to Swiss Res Financial reporting and accounting. You will play a crucial role in delivering impactful messages to senior stakeholders and ensuring a robust control environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Overseeing quarterly and annual audit planning and development for financial reporting and accounting.
- Driving continuous risk assessment processes to identify key control issues and ensure appropriate audit coverage.
- Leading the end-to-end audit process, ensuring robust delivery with high quality.
- Communicating key findings to stakeholders, including root causes, action plans, recommendations, and insights.
- Acting as an alternate representative when reporting to Senior Management, Audit Committees, and Executive board meetings.
- Building strong stakeholder relationships and supporting talent recruitment and team coaching.
About the Team
Group Internal Audit is an international team of auditors. Our vision is Advancing Swiss Res Resilience. We are problem solvers who lead from every seat, challenge the status quo, understand risk, and demonstrate that we are responsive to risk.
We apply innovative and risk-focused techniques to ensure that our audit effort is proportionate to risk, and we continuously extend the use of data analytics and automation within our audit processes.
We are looking for an inspiring person that is curious, a critical thinker, delivery-oriented and a team-player. You can communicate effectively in English and deliver in ambiguous situations. You are passionate about innovation and transformation.
- 12+ years experience in financial services, preferably in a Big 4 with audit experience in (Re)insurance.
- Degree in Accountancy, Actuarial, Business, or Finance-related fields.
- CPA, CA, or CIA professional certifications.
- Deep knowledge and actual track record in auditing or accounting advisory work in IFRS 9 and IFRS 17, USGAAP, and local regulatory reporting.
- Understanding of solvency and capital requirements in SST, Solvency II, RBC, and economic capital.
- Strong knowledge of internal audit methodologies, project management, continual risk assessment.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of agile frameworks.
- Management experience in a global, matrix-driven organization.
- Knowledge financial and audit systems and software (Teammate, JIRA, SAP, Targetik, SNoW, etc).
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. Our aim is to live visible and invisible diversity - diversity of age, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, physical abilities, personalities and experiences - at all levels and in all functions and regions. We also collaborate in a flexible working environment, providing you with a compelling degree of autonomy to decide how, when and where to carry out your tasks.
We provide feedback to all candidates via email. If you have not heard back from us, please check your spam folder.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the worlds leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world. Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.Keywords: Reference Code: 128264
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 01-02-2024
Product Genius BMW & MINI 100% (m/w/d)Alpina Group AGOrganisation und Begleitung von Probefahrten sowie Durchf hrung von Fahrzeugablieferungen Administrative Unterst tzung der Verkaufsabteilung bei der Erstellung
St. Gallen, SG25-02-2024
Allrounder/inRestaurant DanysZubereiten und Anrichten von kalten und warmen Speisen Das Restaurant Danys liegt an der Skipiste im wundersch nen Wintersportort Riederalp
Verkaufsmitarbeiter*inQUALIPETAufgeschlossene, flexible und hilfsbereite Persönlichkeit. Dann freuen wir uns über Ihre vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen im PDF Format via Online Formular.
Fachlehrperson Sekundarstufe, 40 %Kreisschulbehörde Glattal - Stadt ZurichWir leiten unsere pädagogische Haltung vom Konzept der Neuen Autorität ab und begegnen so den täglichen Herausforderungen im Schulalltag gemeinsam und…