Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the SR Technics with the position of Safety Manager - SR Technics which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Safety Manager - SR Technics below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DCoordinate Safety Management System activities and standardization initiatives worldwide. Support Leadership Team in design, implementation and maintenance of…
- Coordinate Safety Management System activities and standardization initiatives worldwide
- Support Leadership Team in design, implementation and maintenance of global Safety Management System strategy
- Manage and continually improve the SR Technics SMS Manual, corresponding processes and work instructions
- Develop, implement and maintain hazard portfolio and risk management tools for system safety of SR Technics Group
- Conduct Safety Management System and regulatory compliance monitoring audits in SR Technics Group
- Develop, implement, maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management System tools, process and work instructions in close collaboration with Quality Managers
- Analyse technical data for trends related to hazards, events, occurrences and non-compliances incl. reporting to the Leadership team
- Promote flight safety and system safety of the global organisation through safety communication channels and training programs
- Administer the safety and audit database of SR Technics Group
- Technical / Engineering education or similar
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably within Civil Aviation Industry
- Sound knowledge of SMS, QMS, Civil Aviation Legislation and ICAO Annexes
- Experience in regulatory compliance, SMS and QMS auditing
- Knowledge and experience in lean continuous improvement tools and methodologies
- Proven track record of risk-, change- and project management
- Good social, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical and coaching abilities
- Fluent in English, any other language is an add-on
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest. By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company. Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 01-02-2024
Maçon paysagiste H/FStarterNous recherchons un maçon paysager complétement autonome en maçonnerie paysagère. Nous recherchons un profil polyvalent apte et d'accord pour parfois aider les…
Secrétaire RH H/FInterimanAssurer la réception téléphonique du secrétariat. Assurer le traitement et la transmission des mails. Assurer le classement et l'archivage des documents.
Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/Pflegefachmann 80 100%Wohn- und Altersheim BrunisbergGewährleisten und mithelfen bei einer fachgerechten, ganzheitlichen Pflege. Führen der elektronischen Bewohnerdokumentation mit CareCoach.
Elagueur avec autorisation dabattage darbres sur GenèveStarterExperience +3ans dans le domaine. Autorisation pour le canton de Genève. Starter recherche pour le compte de son client: un élagueur spécialisé dans l'abattage…