GUCCI Shipping & Export Manager
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Groupe Kering with the position of GUCCI Shipping & Export Manager - Groupe Kering which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information GUCCI Shipping & Export Manager - Groupe Kering below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DThe Shipping & Export Manager organizes and implements an export & shipping strategy in adequacy with Gucci Swiss Timepieces SA needs. Summary MISSION If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you! Together, well create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence. A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment. The Shipping & Export Manager organizes and implements an export & shipping strategy in adequacy with Gucci Swiss Timepieces SA needs. He leads the strategical projects of the Supply Chain. Job Description KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Lead all the Supply Chain projects related to logistics and transportation by working closely with the internal departments, the MIS and Finance and the external stakeholders (Suppliers/Branches/HQ, etc…). Current on-going projects for which he/she will immediately take the lead:
- RFID Watches and RFID Jewellery
- Definition and implementation of new routes (including definition of the related management flows and system settings) for importation of jewellery and shipment of watches to the retail channel.
- Plan and coordinate the daily tasks of the functions (4 employees) within the department and coordinate the workload between warehouse and export activities.
- Give support to all the subsidiaries and distributors for problems related to Import-export.
- Make sure that our paper works are in line with international regulations and with the clients needs.
- Participate to the different seminars organized by the Swiss chamber of commerce and others to follow eventual new rules on export.
- Follow up with our subsidiaries/clients of all returns of goods in terms of shipment finding the cheapest solution.
- Ensure with IT department that our ERP and any others external platforms are in line with our business needs reducing as much as possible manual activities.
- Supervise ATA carnets shipments and ensure the follow-up and the respect of relative rules.
- Establish the annual shipping calendar for all subsidiaries
- Daily communication with our worldwide subsidiaries, distributors, and customers for specific requests on shipments.
- Daily contact with forwarders to ensure the just in time delivery to our customers.
- Collaborate with the Marketing department to ensure the arrival & distribution of all sales support materials.
- Work in close collaboration with the Finance department for all the aspects related to the credit control, payments, review of all the clients incoterm.
- Manage with Finance all the matters related to Customs and Duties related to import and export activities.
- Work closely with the Customer Service to receive the appropriate information on shipments to be done.
- Plan and purchase all the watch boxes and distribute them to our subsidiaries and distributors.
- Optimize the external storage (watch boxes and marketing material). To negotiate the transport rates with the various forwarders.
- Work closely with Merchandising Team to check the feasibility of roadmaps events and availability of products.
- Manage the transportation budget; manage tenders and negotiate rates with the different forwarders
- Review and approve all invoices related to the Transport by insuring the split by cost center and by country.
- Responsible of the OFAC Known Consignor program. Insure the training and the presentation of the security program in collaboration with the Facilities Manager and in accordance with the policy. Update all the modifications in the Known Consignor security program and forward the modifications to the Swiss federal office - OFAC
- Support Supply Chain Director in all the liquidation activities of OUT of collection products
- Manage and evaluate a team of 4 employees.
- Closely work with the Supply Chain Director & HR Department on the hiring, evaluation, and development of subordinates.
- Lead and motivate team, allocate workload of department, and manage working sessions.
- Masters degree in supply chain management, business administration, or a related field.
- Relevant work experience in export and shipping activities and supply chain management.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data and make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and mitigate potential risks.
- Familiarity with ERP systems and supply chain management best practices.
- Ability to adapt to changes in business environments.
- Continuous improvement mindset and ability to optimize processes to increase accuracy and efficiency
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 01-02-2024
Wanted : Gestionnaire salaires et assurances sociales - 100 % (H/F)Academic WorkAlors n'attends plus postule, c'est une opportunité à ne surtout pas louper ! Nous vous proposons Notre client, une société à taille humaine et bien implantée à…
Remote in Geneva, GE23-01-2024
vendeur/étudiant (h/f) LonayVOLGVolg est chez vous dans les villages suisses, même dans les régions les plus isolées. Le magasin Volg avec ses horaires d'ouverture attrayants est un lieu de…
Payroll SpecialistWe make itThe Payroll Specialist Switzerland and Germany position is responsible for payroll processing for multiple entity payrolls
AccountantInternational Ski and Snowboard FederationThe International Ski and Snowboard Federation (FIS) is looking to enhance its finance team with an Accountant. International Ski and Snowboard Federation.
Oberhofen am Thunersee, BE23-01-2024