Sr. Manager, Field Sales Alps
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Proofpoint with the position of Sr. Manager, Field Sales Alps - Proofpoint which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Sr. Manager, Field Sales Alps - Proofpoint below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DYou will play a hands-on role within the field sales organisation in this customer facing and highly visible position, including direct participation in closing… Its fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what theyre doing! Were committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. Company Overview At Proofpoint, people are at the heart of our award-winning cybersecurity solutions, and the people who work here are the key to our success. Were customer-focused, collaborative and committed to excellence. Through a culture of diversity, honesty and initiative, we deliver meaningful innovation that helps manage todays biggest threats. With opportunities in all functions, we offer many exciting reasons to join our team. The Role We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager to lead the successful and growing Enterprise Sales team in Switzerland and Austria. You will be responsible for leading and coaching a team of talented Enterprise Account Managers, identifying, developing, and motivating the team to deliver value to the companys business. You will play a hands-on role within the field sales organisation in this customer facing and highly visible position, including direct participation in closing deals at key accounts. This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part of a dynamic and fast growing next generation cybersecurity company, and you will have the opportunity to take the business to the next level. Reporting to the AVP DACH, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing strong business relationships with major enterprise customers and resellers, whilst attaining key performance objectives and revenue goals. Your day-to-day
- Lead, coach, inspire, recruit and manage a talented team of Enterprise Named Account Managers, working with Sales Management to meet and exceed your sales ARR targets
- Developing sales strategies to penetrate new accounts, particularly accounts above 2500 employees.
- Direct interaction with and development of large customer opportunities / accounts.
- Define and report on metrics to measure performance of sales activities, accurately forecast and present deal analysis Create and execute both strategic and tactical plans to significantly increase our revenue and market share
- Collaborate with the Channel Sales organization to define Partner plans and work with the Channel to drive incremental revenue
- Maintain up to date knowledge of companys competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Marketing and Support to close deals, drive revenue and adoption, and to meet and exceed customer satisfaction
- Experience in hyper growth and building out fast moving organisations at scale
- Proven record of leading and managing a successful Enterprise sales team as well as a hunger for success beyond targets and sustained growth
- Expert team builder, team player and leader who understands you win as a team, and has the ability to inspire and create loyalty, trust and respect across not only their team, but also cross-functionally
- Existing influential customer relationships and able to understand the security threat landscape, and become the trusted advisor of the CISO and/or CIO
- Extensive local eco-system knowledge in the cyber security market (Resellers, Alliances and System Integrators)
- Excellent knowledge of market and good contacts with large enterprises in the region
- Ability to use SFDC effectively
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- Fluency in English and local regional Language required
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 01-02-2024
flexible/r Modeberater/in 60-80%, St. GallenVERO MODAMit seinen mehr als 5700 Filialen in 46 L ndern sind heute mehr als 41000 Mitarbeiter bei uns besch ftigt F r unseren Multibrand Store VERO MODA St Gallen
9000 St. Gallen, SG25-02-2024
Volunteer Office Manager (w) for IARPOInternational Association of the Recognized Police...Location: Remote (with the possibility of in-person meetings or events). Person should be in Switzerland and have B, C or CH residence permit.
Remote in Zürich, ZH16-01-2024
NFT Community Developer & Growth HackerCRIBZYou ll be responsible for developing and executing a community-building strategy This will involve promoting our Discord Twitter and Telegram channels with
Leiter/-in des PlantahofsStandeskanzlei GraubündenDer dreisprachige Kanton Graubünden bietet eine grosse Vielfalt in wirtschaftlicher, kultureller und politischer Hinsicht.
Remote in Landquart, GR01-02-2024