Legal Trainee - Development and Innovative Medicines
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Novartis with the position of Legal Trainee - Development and Innovative Medicines - Novartis which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Legal Trainee - Development and Innovative Medicines - Novartis below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DLegal Trainee - Development and Innovative Medicines. Novartis provides healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies worldwide… 391094BR
Legal Trainee - Development and Innovative Medicines Switzerland
About the roleNovartis provides healthcare solutions that address the evolving needs of patients and societies worldwide. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples lives. The Novartis Development and Innovative Medicines Legal Team is looking for university graduates for two legal traineeships (Volontariate) in the Global and Swiss legal departments in Basel. The traineeships offer an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in a large international pharmaceutical corporation. Duration: 6 months Latest start date: June 2024 Your main responsibilities include:
- Support the legal counsels in their daily work on a wide range of legal matters andprojects in areas such as pharmaceutical/healthcare laws, contract law, commerciallaw, licensing and transactions, anti-trust law;
- Legal research and drafting documents on various legal issues and disputes in privateand public law areas;
- Support in a diverse range of development, regulatory, digital and commercial mattersrelating to the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products;
- Assist with the drafting, negotiation and review of a variety of agreements (such aslicensing, research collaboration, distribution, confidentiality, service, consultancycontracts);
- Support diverse range of legal projects, e.g. contract templates, legal trainings, globalguidelines and policies, global legal research projects, etc., and interact with Novartisglobal, regional and country legal networks and other business stakeholders.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Role RequirementsWhat youll bring to the role
- Education: Law degree from a Swiss university with an above-average degree(Master)
- Languages: Good German and English skills
- Experience/Professional requirements: Ideally, you have already gained your firstprofessional or internship experience.
Company/Legal EntityNovartis Pharma AG
Functional AreaInterns/Students on Novartis Payroll
Job TypeFull Time
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date : 01-02-2024
Forschungspraktikum PsychologieUniversität BernEARLY ist eine multizentrische Studie zur Untersuchung der Entwicklung von Persönlichkeitsstörungen von Kindern und Jugendlichen im Alter zwischen 6 und 17…
Berufsbildner Fachrichtung ChemieEMS-CHEMIE HOLDING AGAnleitung und Betreuung der Lernenden im Labor (Praxisaufgaben mit Schwerpunkt im Bereich Synthese, Analytik, Sicherheit, Geräte, Logistik).
Metallbaukonstrukteur/in Exklusivmandat (Engineering)Zanetti SelectWir sind ein Personaldienstleistungsunternehmen spezialisiert auf die Beratung, Selektion, Vermittlung von Fach- und Führungskräften.
Maçon cat. "A" (H/F) 100%PromanRéaliser des travaux de maçonnerie avec précision et rigueur. Effectuer des finitions de haute qualité pour garantir un résultat soigné.