Distribution Project Management Intern
Welcome to the Latest Job Vacancies Site 2024 and at this time we would like to inform you of the Latest Job Vacancies from the Richemont with the position of Distribution Project Management Intern - Richemont which was opened this.
If this job matches your qualifications, please send your application directly through our latest Job site. Indeed, every job is not easy to apply because it must meet several qualifications and requirements that we must meet in accordance with the standard criteria of the Company who are looking for potential candidates to work. Good job information Distribution Project Management Intern - Richemont below matches your qualifications. Good Luck: DAs Program Management & Quality Assurance Intern, become a team member of our “C&M PM & LNR Roll-out team”, addressing the portfolio of activities of two… Reference Code: 98899
Distribution Project Management Intern Richemont Meyrin, GE, CH Trainee/Intern
Richemont owns some of the worlds leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons values, through a process of continuous creativity.
As Program Management & Quality Assurance Intern, become a team member of our “C&M PM & LNR Roll-out team”, addressing the portfolio of activities of two domains of Group Technology. Report to the team manager, as well as to other team members for specific missions.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
By bringing added-value, demonstrate and relay a quality oriented mindset, and contribute to the dynamics of the team.
- Support of Senior Program team members across the Client & Market, Luxury New Retail Rollout department.
- Assist the Program Manager in the preparation and execution of program initiatives.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Coordinator in preparation and execution of testing phases.
- Contribute to planning definition and milestone preparation.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and develop our internal methodology by updating and maintaining our project documentation.
- Help to organize, prepare, and animate workshops.
- Suggest and organise team activities.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- You are doing a masters degree or are recently graduated (Business or Engineering School) with a strong willingness to enter the area of Technology Innovation and Program Management.
- You can follow a rapid learning curve and show impactful results (be a doer) after a short discovery phase.
- You can analyse transversal topics from IT to Business areas, see the big picture and summarize the key elements.
- You have a client orientated mindset, with an eye for detail and can propose improvements in our quality of deliverables and operational activities.
- You are effective in communication and can work closely with cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong team spirit, you are proactive, enthusiastic, and not afraid of new challenges.
- Notions and understanding Program Management within an IT environment are a big bonus.
- Skilled in Microsoft 360 (Teams, PowerPoint, Excel & Word), know-how of Atlassian Suite is a bonus.
- Strong proficiency in English and French is a must.
- You are available for a 6-month internship with a start date the 01.04.2024
- You are eligible for an internship agreement with your school/university.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
Enjoy the various personalities of our team, our quite regular team events, and the variety of our activities.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: email@example.com
Post Date : 01-02-2024
Campaigner (m/f/d)FOUR PAWS InternationalFOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them…
Hybrid remote in Zürich, ZH05-01-2024
Optiker Administration (100%)Mediconsult AGErfolg kann man nicht kaufen, man muss ihn sich erarbeiten. Beantwortet Ihnen Gilles Gächter (+41 71 454 71 16). Augenheilkunde und Augenoptik am Ball bleibt.
Senior Security Engineer (m/w/d) 80-100%Netcloud AGSenior Security Engineer m w d 80-100 Konzeption Design und Engineering komplexer Security-L sungen Unterst tzung der Verkaufsorganisation bei Beratung
comis de cuisinne,Chef de partieRestaurant SternenBerufsbezeichnung comis de cuisinne Chef de partie Kategorie Fachkraft K che Arbeitsort Spreitenbach Land Schweiz Stelleneintritt nach Vereinbarung